Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Woo Hoo! CQC challenge #75

Fabulous colours right? I thought you would agree with me. :)
Holy Cow are these ever bright and cheerful!

Since it's common knowledge how much I LOOOOOOVE Kim Hughes' stamps, I thought I might as well continue to use them. I think it's going to be neck & neck between Papersmooches and Papertrey Ink in the battle for favourite. (to be honest they will be forever tied as I love them both for different reasons......shhhhh!)

When I saw the colours Arielle had picked out for this weeks ColourQ challenge I squealed in delight! I know I may not be known for my bold use of colour, but I knew exactly what I wanted to do with them.

I adore this scooter. I mean, how cute is it?
I have a lot to learn when it comes to colouring with copics. I was one of those kids that loved to colour but the extent of my ability was to outline (darkly) in the colour I was using then lightly shade inside. I have no concept of real shading or the ability to envision where the light is coming from. But I do love to colour.

The scooter is from Papersmooches March release - "spiffy scooters", and the sentiment from "vegtastic". That lovely grid background is from my other new favourite background stamp, by Hero Arts "envelope pattern".

As always the rest of the fabulous design team has some yummy creations for you to check out over at the ColourQ blog. Head over and peruse, then show us what you've got.

Thanks for stopping by! Have a fantastic Tuesday. :)

10 comments:

  1. This is really cute! That scooter is darling and I love the fire comign out of the back.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh you are so right! This is the perfect stamp set for this combo! Because of you I went to Paper Smooches site and I think I am going to have to buy a few sets. They are the cutest. I agree that PTI and PS would be tied for me as well.
    **HUGS**
    Let me know what you think about the movie. I loved it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE those colors! this is darling!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome, darling card! Seriously....Love the blue and black accents.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is bold, bright and absolutely FUN!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is the cutest!! I LOVE the envelope pattern on black (must get and try that) and your colouring is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this!! The white on black envelope pattern really makes the whole thing pop and don't fret about yuor colouring - your shading looks good to me!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am not into coloring with Copics but i love to look at gorgeous colored cards like this one. You did a fab job and the scooter is too cute. Fabulous card!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a fabby card Kasia - I love the funky colour of your scooter! And your colouring itself is really not so bad. I am a colouring novice and stick to watercolour pencils as I have no copics! Yes, it's true, don't tell all these colouring pros!
    Now I'm heading off to the challenge - fingers crossed I can fit in some time to play for this one ;) Hugs, Ruth S

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment! It really makes my day. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...