Wednesday, March 9, 2011

one more.....thanks bunches

I am quickly posting this card as I had forgotten to tag it onto my post from the other day.

Yet another card made with Papersmooches stamps. :)

Made using both the "friendly flowers" set and the "vegtastic" set (sentiment). I paper pieced it with some older Basic Grey paper. I think it's from their eskimo kisses line.

This cold sure is kicking my butt. Maybe when you haven't had one in a couple of years you have to make up for it!
Hope everyone's having a good Wednesday! Thanks for stopping by!

8 comments:

  1. How gorgeous is this Kasia? WOW! I so love the plaid! And those flowers are fantastic!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super card Kasia - I love the paper piecing ;) Great idea to use the same dp throughout.
    Hope you manage to shake the cold off soon! Hugs, Ruth S

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kasia, this is so pretty! Love the patterned paper flowers. So adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMg Omg this is awesome I love it!!!!I hope you feel better soon!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW, Kasia! This is amazing! Your paper piecing is perfect! Love that plaid.

    Fell better soon... :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, Kasia, I love the plaid paper piecing! I never would've thought to do that. I just love your creativity and, ooohhh, that is the cutest watermark! Please email me and let me know where you got it from. ;) So sorry about your cold. I know how it is since I hardly ever get sick. Hope you're feeling better soon!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so stinking cute!!! The plaid is such a fun different take on this!! Hope you feel better soon.
    Hugs,
    Jacynthe

    ReplyDelete
  8. your work is fabulous!!!! i'm your new biggest fan :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment! It really makes my day. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...