Tuesday, March 8, 2011

the HUGEST of thank yous!

I was lounging on the couch tonight, feeling whiny, the cold I have been working on for a while now hit in full force today. So I pulled myself off of it (the couch!) and sank into my chair at the computer to blog surf. ( I really need to get a laptop so I dont have to move.)  :D

To my happy surprise, the adorable and fabulously talented Brandi from Yankee Belle Stamper was sweet enough to honour me with the Leibster Blog Award. Check out her blog for some wonderful inspiration. She is always positive and has nothing but kind things to say. I'm so happy to know her.

As I was following up on another blog, My Paper Secret hosted by another extremely talented & sweet lady, Cristina, I discovered she too gave me a nod with the same award.

I just have to say, you wonderfully sweet ladies totally made my day and gave me a much needed pick-me-up. I am so grateful to have met such lovely people.

I'm going to keep in the spirit in which this award was given and give a shout out, and the spotlight to, a few blogs I visit regularly. And who have fewer than 100 followers. Please check them out as they are super talented!

A Little Bit of the Things I Enjoy - by Stella, she does wonders with vintage.
Damask Love - by Amber, bold, beautiful & simple style
Paper & Ice - by Noelle, scrapbooker extraordinaire

a couple that have more than 100 followers but are too fabulous not to share!
(although I'm sure you've heard of them already!)

Jen's Ink Spot - by Jenn, fabulous papercrafter and ringmaker
Art From the Heart - by Emily, just all round fabulous

Thank you again to the two kind-hearted ladies who gave me the award and to all of you who take the time to visit my little ol' blog and leave such sweet, uplifting comments. :)


5 comments:

  1. Thanks for the shout out, Kasia!!!! I'm so happy you like my blog - I'm flattered. I love yours as well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Girl I have to go check out these blogs you mentioned. It is a fun way to see new upcoming bloggers.

    P.S. You are right they are the cutest couple. Fun fact: Did you know the girl in the movie was married to Jim on "The Office"? I don't know if you watch that tv show but Jim is my favorite character on there. LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so honored. Thank you so much! I appreciate it so much!
    And...you are so talented yourself. Look at all the gorgeous creations made by YOU!


    Your story made me laugh; I have a desktop computer and yes...I need a laptop too :)

    Enjoy your day!
    Stella
    X

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're the sweetest, Kasia! Thank you so much. I certainly hope you're feeling better! I have some blog awards to pass on and you'll be one of them so keep an eye out for that. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww, thank you for the shout out! I am behind on my blog visiting and am trying to catch up so I just now saw this! Thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment! It really makes my day. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...