Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Happy Birthday!

*this is my second post of the day. Please scroll down for ColourQ challenge #77*

I have a few cards to share to day all with same same theme......Birthdays!
Apparently I was on a birthday kick for a while and since I had a few I hadn't posted, I thought why not share them all at once!

Paper: PTI (kraft), My Minds Eye (fine & dandy true blue coll.) Stamps: Hero Arts (balloon, monster fun set), PTI (sentiment, birthday basics set) Ink: CTMH (black, lagoon) Other: PTI impression plate (by the numbers), Basic Grey (fibers, ?? coll.)

This one was made with last week's PTI's Make it Monday technique in mind.

Paper: PTI (smoky shadow, melon berry, white) Stamps: PTI (giga guidelines, birthday basics) Ink: versamark, CTMH (white) Other: American Crafts (Zing white embossing powder)

This one was inspired by a colour combo. I was rummaging through my scrap bin and honestly some melon berry fell onto some smokey shadow and voila! I know in the picture it looks black but I promise it's grey.

Paper: Basic Grey (?? collection), PTI (white) Stamps: ?? (elephants), ?? (speech bubble), Unity (sentiment, Mar '09 KOM) Ink: Memento (tuxedo black), Copics  Other: ?? (gingham ribbon)

I am sorry I have no clue where half of the stuff I used for this one came from. Before I started blogging and keeping track I had put all of my clear stamps into Stampendous stufftainers willy nilly with no labels. I have since smartened up! But my older stuff (really my mom's stuff) is not labeled.

Thanks for stopping by. Have a great day!

6 comments:

  1. You can never have too many birthday cards in your stash! I love them all but my favourite is the first one. The paper pieced balloons are so cute and that orange fibre is yummy! The colour combos in the second and third are fab and those elephants are adorable. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is too cute!!! I love the paper balloons with the kraft card stock. It looks really great. The melon/shadow card is a great color combo, and those elephants are adorable!!! I just love it all...

    ReplyDelete
  3. What fun cards! I love the impression plate - balloon combo on the first, and elephants always make me smile! Have fun using that stash :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, Kasia, three amazing cards in one post! This is too much for me. LOL

    The first one is so cute! I love the numbered balloons to match the impression plate and the fluffy retro ribbon.

    The second is so rich and elegant. LOVE all the embossing!

    The third is crazy adorable! That's how I come up with colour combos, too... purely by accident and that's the best way! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! You out-did yourself today. Those balancing elephants are too cute.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The elephant stamp is from a Close to my Heart Set. Cute card!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment! It really makes my day. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...