Thursday, March 3, 2011

Papersmooches! Papersmooches!

Well i finally got my stamps in the mail and I was so excited to use them. I LOVE Kim Hughes' stamps. Have I mentioned that before? :)
So much that I, of course, immediately signed up for ther 12 month club. Automatically every month I will get sent to me the 3 new releases. I'm not even the slightest bit concerned I won't like them, they are all so adorable. Check them out here.

I was looking through all of my digital papers because I wanted to play around and found this background paper in one of PTI's colour couture downloads. I thought it kind of looked like spiders. I know maybe a bit of a stretch but still!

I can't wait to use them all.
Thanks for stopping by! have a great day. :)

9 comments:

  1. This card made me laugh the moment I looked at it. That image is too cute and your background papers are brilliant! They are made for each other :)
    Your card is cute and gorgeous; love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok he's adorable and your card is even better!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun card Kasia! I love how you made him hang from the twine ;)
    Hugs, Ruth S

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw, this is too cute! I relaly like that patterned paper,too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a cute card!

    found your blog after you left a comment on mine... I will be adding your blog to my list of Canadian Papercrafting bloggers (I hope you don't mind!)

    I too am from Calgary!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is the cutest, Kasia! I have a feeling I'm going to love how you use all these new stamps... which you are tempting me with. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Absolutely Adorable!!! Wow you are getting every stamp that comes out this year? How cool is that. Can't wait to see what you create.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have my eye on this set! QUIT making such CUTE things with it or it'll have to be mine soon!! LOL!!! Seriously though this is adorable!! I love how the bat is hanging from the twine! (When I get this set, heehee, I'll have to remember that!!) Very cute!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment! It really makes my day. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...