Tuesday, March 15, 2011

True Friend CQC #76 and photos of my baby!

Good morning and happy Tuesday!
Which means............another wonderful ColourQ challenge colour combo!
Green is one of my favourite colours and yet I had the darndest time trying to figure out what to do for this weeks card.
I was cleaning up my craft room and stumbled across my PTI set "butterfly dreams and came up with this card.
Super simple. I used the PTI die that matches the set to cut out the butterflies, cuttlebug houndstooth EF and coloured some rhinestones with copics to match.

Head on over to the ColourQ blog and check out all of the design team's wonderful creations then get into your crafty space and link up your own creation!

I also wanted to share a couple of fabulous pics I took of my baby, Stella.
I don't know if you can see the attitude but I sure can!

These two are recent, she's just over 2 years old.
This last one is from when she was about 4 or 5 months old. Now can you see it?

Thanks for stopping by today. Have a great day! :)

12 comments:

  1. Love your butterflies card Kasia! Looks like a fun colour challenge ;)
    And what about Stella - she's a total beauty!! We would so love to have a dog but it would not be fair, the amount of time we are away from home while at work etc. In the future maybe...
    Hugs, Ruth S

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kasia, those are amazing colours and you used them so well! Your card is gorgeous... Oh, but not nearly as gorgeous as Stella. ;) She's such a cutie pie!!! Love her colours and facial expressions. Teehee.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, i've got to play along. I love those colors together! Your acrd looks fabulous. So clean and neat..I really like it. What impression plate is that?

    Love the pic of your baby. She is a cutie pie!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh, Stella is gorgeous! What breed is she? Love her sassy little face. :)
    Your card is gorgeous too - clean, simple and elegant!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The idea that I'm always around is lovely :). Your dog is such a cutie; love her name :)
    And your card turned out gorgeous; the butterflies look so real and I love the simple but also very elegant look of this card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the butterflies combined with houndstooth -- very clean and classy!

    Speaking of love -- your sweet dog is just adorable! Love the puppy AND big dog photos :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. gorgeous love the way used the colors and your puppy is just adorable!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Girlfriend....this is gorgeous! I love how you used this weeks colors! Those butterflies are so pretty!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your pup looks like so much fun..how adorable! (Oh, and another great card too.)

    ReplyDelete
  10. What kind of dog is that? She is beautiful!!!
    Cheers~
    Q!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks guys! Stella is a Sheltie or Shetland Sheepdog. She is a blue merle which is why her colouring is the balck, white, grey & light tan instead of typical tri-colour collie colouring. :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Seriously she is gorgeous! I wanna hug her!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment! It really makes my day. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...