Saturday, April 2, 2011

create your own "washi" tape!

I was so ridiculously impressed and excited when I saw this post by Lisa @ dahlhouse designs. She actually made her own tape! I loved the idea so much I had to try it out for myself.

I have so much trouble photographing black cards!

I took the paper medical tape, coloured it with a copic then stamped it with PTI's text style.
I kinda like the way it turned out. (except for the pic itself!)

Have a great weekend! Thanks for stopping by. :)

9 comments:

  1. Girl this turned out great! I love the pop of turquoise against the black and the tape you made turned out awesome. Wow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Thanks for the tip! The turquoise on black is fabulous, and I love all of the text. Super card, Kasia!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic!!! I'm so excited you made your own tape too!!! Woo hoo!

    lisa a.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your washi tape is amazing, thanks for the link!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so striking! I love the bold colours against black. Your photography is just fine!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What an awesome idea -- and your card turned out great, too. Oh, and I'm with Em -- the photo looks fine!

    ReplyDelete
  7. A brilliant idea and your card turend out gorgeous. Less is definitely more....pure beauty :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. The photo looks good to me -- love this card! Now I'm going to have to go hunt in the bathroom... I'm sure we have that kind of tape... :P

    ReplyDelete
  9. That is really cool!! I love how you used the tape! It looks great on the black!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment! It really makes my day. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...