Tuesday, August 16, 2011

ColourQ #98

Happy Tuesday!!
It's time for another fabulous colour combo from ColourQ.
Yummy huh?
Kinda makes me think of the ocean.
Maybe its the names of the colours though! :)

This card was super simple and uses Paper Smooches for the sentiment and a "puffy" sticker from KI memories, that I got at Michaels in the sticker section.
They are the same brand as the ones I used in these cards.
This was as close as I could get to these fabulous Stampin Up colours.
the blue ribbon along the top is PTI blueberry sky and the twine is from The Twinery, honeydew.

Head on over to the ColourQ blog to check out what Arielle and the incredible design team have to share with you today. Then get back to your craft table and create!! I can't wait to see what you all come up with.
Thanks for stopping by!


19 comments:

  1. So fun Kasia! I love that sentiment and the puffy music note!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh..I LOVE all of that brown on the bottom of the card and your puffy musical note sticker is sweet! I cannot wait to play along. Love these colors.

    ReplyDelete
  3. adorable little note!! I am going to have to look closer at the sticker section :) I bought some puffies at Archivers last month on my trip...I need to be careful not to hoard them :) LOVE these colours this week...thanks for inspiring :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love those puffy stickers, wish we could get them over here. fab card and love how you used the colours :)
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oohhh, I'm in love with this card, Kasia! I love the way you tied the puffy music note with Honeydew twine. Amazing use of those colours!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I puffy heart that puffy music note!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my love this perfect CAS card! I have those same puffies and I LOVE I mean really heart them!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ooooo! I love the CAS and all of the "white" space. The two blues together look so fab...I never would have thought of putting those colors together!! Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love how CAS you kept this card!! It is really adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the way you used the puffy sticker on this card! Great use of colors and you really should give it to someone musical! Hope your feeling good these days Kasia!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Aw, I love the puffy paired with all that open space -- gorgeous! The twine is perfect, too.
    (in derby news: bout this Saturday!)

    ReplyDelete
  12. THis is just fabulous!!!!!! I love that felt note and the CAS Style!!
    Beautiful!
    Maria :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'm like everyone else and LOVE the puffy sticker!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Simple but definitely stunning. Your card turned out gorgeous! Love these colors too.....

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh, I'll have to check out my Michaels for those note stickers! I love the CAS design of this card, Kasia. Great use of lots of different textures.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Your right, the colors do give you an ocean feel! I just love the puffy note! So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  17. So darn CUTE!!! That puffy sticker is the BEST!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment! It really makes my day. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...