Tuesday, August 9, 2011

CQC #97

Good Morning!
I have a fun card to share today, for this week's ColourQ challenge.
For someone who wears a lot of it, I find black a hard colour to craft with. Other than stamping a sentiment or something!
So this week I didn't want to take the easy way out and just count a sentiment as my black element.
I LOVE these flip flops! So super cute right?
Anyway I took the stripes as my focus and "ran" with it!
The felt is, again, left over scraps from another card. That little blue heart is a little fabric puffy that I found at a small local scrapbook store. They came in a little baggie, about 4 different colours. I thought they were super cute but had yet to find a use for them.

Go on over to the ColourQ blog and check out the rest of the DT"s wonderful creations and play along!
Thanks for stopping by!

p.s. thank you so much to everyone for the well wishes!


18 comments:

  1. LOVE love love this Kasia! So bold and fun with that felt! Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bold and fun! You did a fantastic job with the black, but I have to agree with you that it can be hard to use on a card. Love those felt hearts!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is fabulous, Kasia! Love the black stripes with those cute felt hearts - bold and soft all at once! Like your card says - LOVE. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. So modern and super fun, Kasia! I love how you used the black here!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so cute! Love the stripes and the little hearts.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fun card. Love those colors with black. The hearts look great.

    ReplyDelete
  7. The black stripes look amazing - fantastic card :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your striped backgrouns ia fab and I love love love those hearts!
    Your card is fabulous and fun :)

    I hope you have less pain and feeling a bit better; take care!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Way to go bold with the awesome black base!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What an eye-catching card! Love the fun stripes and the sweet hearts.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Glad you used black as the main colour,it really allows the colour to 'pop'! It's fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love how those colors pop with all the neutrals -- and way to use that stash! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Kasia, girl, you used the black so effectively on this drop-dead gorgeous card! WOW! Love the bold colors agains the black too - perfectly done! Hope your ankle is not hurting too much!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Saw this over at Colour Q and my jaw hit the floor! I puffy heart this!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Sweet graphic card! I love the textures. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Very striking! Love the pop of color and the stripes give it such a graphic look!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment! It really makes my day. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...