Tuesday, August 23, 2011

ColourQ #99

Wow!! Can you believe it ColourQ is at #99!!
How exciting!! 
Such yummy rich colours this week.
I didn't know where to go with them at first so I decided to take some inspiration from the picture itself.
I mean use these colours as Christmas colours?
Well, why not?
A litte unconventional maybe, but super fun!
The ornaments are (of course!) by Kim Hughes, from an old
Cornish Heritage Farms set.
I just used some copics to colour them and then use some Twinery twine to "hang" them.
And I thought since they were kind of large I would try out a 9x4 size card.

Please head on over to the ColourQ blog and check out what the rest of our fabulous Royal Court has to offer you for this challenge.
Then go get crafty!

Thanks so much for stopping by. :)

18 comments:

  1. Such a fun and bright Christmas card!! Love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fantastic card Kasia! Seriously fun with those hanging ornaments in non-traditional colors!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brilliant colours and fab card! Will defo have to play along!
    Robin

    ReplyDelete
  4. Brilliant! I am loving this week's colours and your funky Christmas card rocks them!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Girl I love this color combination! Your card is so cute and festive. Getting a head start on your Christmas cards huh?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, gosh...this is PERFECT! I love the images and the layout. Really cool card, Kasia!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is absolutely gorgeous! Such a fabulous Xmas card, LOVE those bright (non traditional coloured) baubles, they work perfectly with the twine. I *really* adore this card!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Unusual Christmas colours but they work so well! Fab card :)
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love this card, Kasia! The long format is perfect, and so is the twine!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Eeek, what gorgeous colours and I LOVE how you used them, Kasia! You are making me want ALL of Kim Hughes' sets from the past.

    ReplyDelete
  11. OMG Kasia! What a FABULOUS card! I love the size, the beautiful coloring, the layout, the twine, well, just EVERYTHING! Great use of the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ack! I love that you used these as Christmas-y colors -- it totally works! The twine hangers really kick it up, too.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Seriously fun and colorful, Kasia! You amaze me how you "see" creatively! FABULOUS.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love your unconventional Christmas colors! So fun!! The twine hangers are awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is so cute too!! I love that you hung the ornaments with the twine and the fun colors you used to color them!! So cute!! Another great sentiment too!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Soooo cute! I love these ornaments. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  17. How cute is this? I love the ornaments! What a fun card!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment! It really makes my day. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...