Tuesday, February 18, 2014

hello beautiful

Good day!

Today I'm sharing a colourful card I made using one of the newly released sets from Avery Elle, Simply Labels: Hello Friend.
Along with the matching dies.


This set is so versatile, I love it. :)

I also used Avery Elle's new pigment inks.
And to say they are AMAZING is an understatement!!

Truly fabulous to stamp with.
For this card I used the Raspberry and Fizz inks.

Receive 10% off with our Premium Ink Pad bundle that includes one of each of our 15 colors of Pigment Ink Pads.

Pop over to the Avery Elle blog for more DT inspiration.
Thanks so much for stopping by today!



4 comments:

  1. Love it! What paper did you use? Love the strip of paper with small hexagons.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Michelle, it's from a paper pack by American Crafts called My Girl. :)

      Delete
  2. I love everything about this card! The hexagon paper is the best! Awesome card!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment! It really makes my day. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...