Saturday, February 1, 2014

RetroSketches #100!!!!!!! with a special sponsor

Good Morning!

It's time for a VERY special RetroSketches,
#100!!!

I can't believe it's been 100 sketches already. 
Where does the time go? :)


THis fabulous sketch is based on this absolute beauty by Arielle.

The fabulous Reverse Confetti stamps was so generous, and is sponsoring this week's event.

(seriously, check out their gorgeous stamps!!)

This stamp set, Paper Crane, totally caught my eye.
The sentiments are so lovely and that origami crane is just gorgeous.

PaperCrane300

See what I mean???

I wish I had had more time to play (I'm starting back to work this weekend after my mat leave).


Make sure you head over to the RetroSketches blog for all of the details of this week's challenge.
And, of course, to check out all of the fabulous inspiration from Arielle, Laurie and our February headliner Wanda.

I hope you have a fabulous weekend.


Just to add a bit of humour, I got this pic of my son and just couldn't resist the comparison.
Enjoy!!




4 comments:

  1. I love love your card! And I adore that picture! SO fun! He's a doll!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your card. Your Son is hilarious. What a great pose. Cx

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a beautiful card. love how you showcase the sentiment.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment! It really makes my day. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...