Saturday, February 22, 2014

RetroSketches #103

Good day!!

It's Saturday which means a new RetroSketch sketch is released.
This week's sketch , number 103, is based on this gorgeous tag made by our fabulous headliner, Wanda.


I took a very simple approach to this sketch.
Using a pinked circle die, I cut out a background for this lovely radish image from the TAWS set Veggin out.


I also used Alphabet Soup and All About You to create the sentiment.

  

Head on over to the RetroSketches blog to check out all of the amazing creations, then play along!

Thanks so much for stopping by today.

1 comment:

  1. The radish makes me giggle. I love all of the fruit and veggie cards you've been making lately!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment! It really makes my day. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...