Saturday, February 15, 2014

RetroSketch #102 loads of love

Good Morning!!

It's time for a new RetroSketch challenge, 
and this wonderful beauty 


is based on this fabulous card by Laurie.

I found this one actually a little challenging. 
I kept feeling like the box was too empty. :)


I used TAWS' new set Speak Easy for the sentiment.

Head on over to the RetroSketches blog for some more DT inspiration from Arielle, Laurie and Wanda.

Have a fantastic weekend.
Thanks so much for stopping by!



Just have to share some pics of my little man 
that I got done for Valentine's day for Daddy. :)



2 comments:

  1. Awesome card and your lil man is getting soooooooooo BIG(and super cute!!!!)!!! Family ROCKS, eh!!!Hope you are doing well!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment! It really makes my day. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...