Tuesday, November 30, 2010

colourQ challenge #61

It's time for a fresh colourQ colour challenge! This week's colours are so fabulous together!

Did anyone ever hear the saying "blue and green should never be seen except in the washing machine!"? That has always stuck in my head, despite the fact that I don't abide by it!


I came across this patterned paper and just had to use it.
I don't very often do stitching but I found it needed something more. The little flowers reminded me of the "eye" on a peacock feather, love it!
I absolutely LOVE peacock feathers, they are so beautiful and shiny. I have a pair of earrings that is just a feather but I'm to scared to wear them because they are so delicate. Oh well, I still enjoy looking at them. :)
 Please head over and check out what Arielle and the design team have created as inspiration for you and then play along!




Thanks so much for stopping by! :)

Supplies:
ink - CTMH new leaf, crystal blue
paper - CTMH majestic design paper, PTI kraft & white
stamps - CTMH (heart) heart to heart set, HA all occasion messages
other - glossy accents (dots on heart), buttons from stash

2 comments:

  1. This card has a touch of nostalgic; I love that shade of blue with the dots on it. Your embellsihments are perfect; not too much just perfect. Gorgeous card!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment! It really makes my day. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...