Tuesday, November 23, 2010

mitten weather - cqc #60

Happy Tuesday! Are you ready for a fabulous ColourQ challenge combo?
Arielle has come up with a great colour challenge this week, and boy do I just LOVE these mittens!!


Don't they look super cozy?

I am in love with all of the neutral colours in this combo.
I took inspiration, again, right from the photo. Mittens seem to be all the rage this season, stamps, dies, stickers, everywhere. And since I have none of those things I created my own with my Sihouette. I found a mitten pattern I liked, cut it out from scrap paper then traced it onto PTI felt.

Head over to the ColourQ blog and check out what amazing creations Arielle and the amazing Royal Court has come up with!

Have a great day and thanks for stopping by! :)

5 comments:

  1. Oh those stars set the whole design in motion, love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This si gorgeous; looks like a winner to me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE your warm and fuzzy mitten card, Kasia! You used those inspiration colours perfectly!

    ReplyDelete
  4. fab card - those mittens are too cute!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment! It really makes my day. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...