Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Season's Greetings!

Winter is finally here. We have gotten our first snowfall that has stuck around, I think for good!

I know I am probably waaaaay behind everyone else but the snow has finally gotten me into the Christmas spirit.
So here is the first of many yet to come.


I made it with this week's clean and simple sketch in mind. The main layer is supposed to be any shape but a basic one, ie circle, oval, square.
The holly and moose are from a Kim Hughes Cornish Heritage Farms set. The ornament layer was cut out using my Sihouette and then embossed with a cuttlebug folder. The sentiment is Hero Arts.

Thanks for stopping by. Have a great day! :)

5 comments:

  1. this is such a sweet 'clean and simple' card - he's so cute... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE that reindeer! So super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute. I like how you used an oversized ornament as the backdrop.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE Kim Hughes stamps. This is gorgeous.

    I'm totally getting into the Christmas spirit too. All this snow helps. I even found myself searching for a Christmas CD in the veh driving to work. I didn't find one but I can't wait to start listening to Xmas tunes.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment! It really makes my day. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...