Thursday, November 25, 2010

Tags for Papertrey - Blog Hop

Happy Thanksgiving to everyone celebrating in the US !

It has been a long time since I was able to participate in a PTI blog hop, They are always so much fun, and ALWAYS have such fabulous inspiration.
The Challenge this month was holiday tags.

"Recently the design team and I put together a variety of holiday tags that are perfect to keep on hand for quick wrap options. Now it's your turn to inspire us and the rest of the Papertrey community! Design a holiday tag or two using all of your favorite goodies and share it with all of us! We will all have plenty of inspiration to create a large stash and try to get ahead of the hustle and bustle of the season!"

I made a few tags last night and really could have kept going! But I thought that sleep was a good idea. :)

 This one was made with distressed dots paper, tree from tiny treats (which I masked off to create a "forest". The tag shape was cut out on my Silhouette.
 The tag was cut out with PTI's tag sale #2, the orange felt cut outusing one of the limitless layers dies and the stamp is from Holiday tags 2009. I stamped the background with the snowflake from Tiny Treats and then heat embossed with white powder. I know it's hard to tell in the photo but that ribbon is actually a really nice teal colour.
 I cut the tag out of kraft cardstock with tag sale #1 then embossed with PTI's book print impression plate (LOVE IT!!!). The patterned paper is my minds eye "colourful christmas" line. The stars were cut out in harvest gold & terracotta tile felt using PTI's seeing stars dies.
This final tag was cut from simply chartreuse felt with the christmas tree die. Maile Belles created this FABULOUS tag which totally inspired mine. The star was cut out with a PTI die then I cut it down to a smaller size more fitting with the size of the tree.

I can't wait to hop and check out all of the fantastic tags.
Thanks so much for stopping by! Have a great day.

20 comments:

  1. love love love your ´tags, and I so have to copy your tree=) hope it´s ok.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty, I love them! Thanks for sharing!

    hugs,
    Viola

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all of these. The masking was a great idea! And I love the colors you chose.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great variety of fun tags.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great little scallop and wonderful buttons as well. Way to rock the PTI tag challenge.

    It's a good life!
    Terri E

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great little collection of tags!

    ReplyDelete
  7. great tags..love the button tree!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great tags! I love the star/rainbow one. And that tree tag? SO cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey fellow Canadian....love your felt tree tag and all those buttons!

    ReplyDelete
  10. They are all gorgeous but your felt Christmas tree is my favorite. It's stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love these tags! That tree is fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I absolutely love how you embossed the tags. It gives them lots of extra detail that catches your eye. Your tags are just beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Kasia, I love these!! They are so cute! Love the simplicity of the tree tag, the embossing on the snowman tag and the colors (YUM!!!) on the star tag!! So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow!! These are all great! That last one would be a super cute ornament too!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful, and so unique! You did a great job on them. I especially love the first and last one. :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. How did I miss these beautiful tags during the hop?!!! LOVE these!

    ReplyDelete
  17. This has been a fun blog hop. Love each of your tags. Unique and so pretty!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment! It really makes my day. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...