Monday, November 22, 2010

Noel for Embellish Colour Challenge

My hubby and I just had the most relaxing, do absolutely nothing important weekend. We walked the dog, checked out the progress on the new house, watched some TV, went out for dinner at a fabulous burger bar. It was GREAT after the last 5 months of go, go, go. For now it will be back to busy as we get ready to move yet again, plus throw Christmas in there! Fun times!

As I switch back over to nights, I managed to make a few cards tonight so I thought I would share one I made for the current Embellish magazine colour challenge.



The patterned paper is Scenic Route (snowflakes), CTMH (dots), PTI vintage cream cardstock for the base. The reindeer is by Hero Arts and the sentiment is Kim Hughes for Cornishe Heritage Farms.

That reindeer was screaming for a red nose so I used a red pearl, and then coloured him with copics.

Hope everyone had a great weekend, thanks for stopping by!

11 comments:

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment! It really makes my day. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...