Tuesday, November 2, 2010

CQC #57

I hope everyone had a fantastic Halloween weekend! We moved recently and I thought for sure we would get a lot of trick or treaters, but we only got 3! And boy did those 3 hit paydirt!
Oh well, next year we will be in a new community with plenty of kids. I love seeing what creative costumes come to the door!

Well it's Tuesday which means another fabulous colour combo over at ColourQ

For my card I took inspiration from the change purse in the picture. I used a stamp set by Close to My Heart and had a lot of fun colouring it with my copics!
The background was embossed with the linen impression plate from Papertrey Ink.
The ColourQ design team has made some AMAZING cards this week to inspire you.
head over and check them out, then play along!

Thanks for stopping by! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment! It really makes my day. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...