Tuesday, May 3, 2011

birthday wishes ColourQ #83

Happy Tuesday!

Thanks for joining me for another fabulous set of ColourQ colours. They are just SO yummy this week! First thing I thought of actually, was a sunny day at the beach scarfing down a creamsicle.

Unfortunately I didn't have the stamps to create a card to represent that, so you get this one instead. But don't you just have the greatest feeling now?


I think for the first time I actually have one of the Stampin Up colours. See those ribbon tabs, yep, that is tangerine tango ribbon. :)
The leaves are Wplus9 stamps from the Woodgrain Silhouette Additions set. The sentiment is from PTI's Up, Up and away set.

Arielle and the rest of the amazing Royal Court have come up with some utterly fantastic creations for you, so head on over to the ColourQ blog, check 'em out, then get inky!

Thanks for stopping by! Have a great day. :)

13 comments:

  1. I love your card! I am pinning it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my do I love this! That leaf is so on my list! Great card Kasia!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your card, Kasia! This is too funny, though. When I first saw it I wondered what stamps you used, even though I used the same set on my card, just a different image! Love how you offset the solid and outline images to create movement!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm loving the solid/line image combo along with the pop of turquoise from the frame. Lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh how I would love to have creamsicle! Yummy! This is a bright, fun card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Woweee! This card is so cute! You made the colors work perfectly together. A great amount of white space. So so pretty!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh! the orange ribbon just makes it. love it (and a creamsicle--that's on the grocery list now)

    ReplyDelete
  8. The perfect balance with this bright and cheerful color combination! I love doing this with my ribbon, and yet I have not done this forever! Thanks for reminding me!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very pretty!! Love the colors you choose! (=

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow, what a gorgeous colour combination! I love how you used them, Kasia. I'm not sure I would be able to combine both those oranges with the yellow and get it right. Maybe it's worth a shot? Thanks for your awesome inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  11. You did this color challenge perfectly! I mean not too much of one and not too little of one......PERFECT! Love the CAS design!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such a fun and spring like card!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is gorgeous!! I love the way you used the colors! Perfect!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment! It really makes my day. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...