Tuesday, May 24, 2011

cqc #86

Another Tuesday has come, man the weeks go by quickly huh? For those of you in Canada I hope you had a fantastic Victoria Day weekend! And those in the US a fantastic Memorial Day weekend!


This week's ColourQ colours made me work for it! I had a heck of a time trying to figure out how to combine these colours, until.........I came across my PTI Modern Basics stamp set. Then it all just came together so beautifully!


These colours are so bright and bold, I needed to have a lot of white space to work for me!

Head over to the ColourQ blog to check out all of the fabulous creations Arielle and the rest of the design team have come up with to inspire you this week. Then, play along!

10 comments:

  1. Beautiful indeed! Glad your back. You were missed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this Kasia! Pops of color on white, my fav! Such a fabby card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful card Kasia! CAS perfection.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Eek! This is so awesome. I really like that set and I love how your colors just look so perfectly suited. The butterfly with the brown button is particularly adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love it! All that white really makes those colors glow.

    Hope you're recovering from boot camp! Welcome back.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love love this! You are really making me want this set!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment! It really makes my day. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...