Friday, May 13, 2011

quick & easy paper smooches

I hope everyone faired OK with Blogger being down! And that nobody lost too many saved posts. Its amazing how much we use it huh?

Anyway, I have a couple of quick cards I made using the newest Paper Smooches releases. I had some ideas floating around in my head at first, then they started really wanting out! I kept going to my mailbox everyday, but no stamps. Canada Post (and customs) are so random it took almost 2 weeks for them to come this time. Weird! OK enough, on to the cards. :)

 Not very creative but cute! I had the braided twine already on my desk and knew the squirrel needed a friend so.....there you have it!


For this card, I looked at those boxes and had no idea what they were for so I issued myself a challenge to use them.

I hope everyone is having a fantastic Friday and continues on to have a great weekend! Thanks for stopping by. :)

16 comments:

  1. Those squirrel's are super cute hanging on the twine and I like your creativity with the boxes. Great cards :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. First cards so much fun and the second card is so elegant!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are so so cute, Kasia! I really love the simplicity of them and those squirrels hanging onto that rope is genius.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your CAS rectangles card!! So cute!! And the squirrels on the braided twine are adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh that first card is so cute! I think it's adorable! The second is fantastic! I love the pops of yellow from the patterned paper and the way you arranged them, perfection! Great cards Kasia!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Both are fantastic and I love how you braided the twine for the squirrel card!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love them both but the second card is stunning - CAS perfection! Wow!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Both cards=ADORABLE! I love those squirrels and your blue masked background....I must CASE you on this! LOL! Those rectangles are fantastic! Oh hey...Congrats on your CAS win too, friend!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such cute ideas Kasia! That one with the Basic Grey papers in the boxes is really clever.
    I've missed being able to comment on your fun cards ;)
    Have a great weekend, hugs, Ruth S

    ReplyDelete
  10. So cute! Love those crazy-looking squirrels just hanging out, and the little birds balanced with the sentiment on the second. Nifty!

    ReplyDelete
  11. These are so A-DOR-A-BLE! Perfect! Congrats on the CAS-ual win, I saw you made it into the VIP club.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I just LOVE the cute squirrels hanging out to play! That made me smile! And the card with the floral squares and birds - it is FABULOUS in its simplicity! The colors are perfect - Love LOVE love it!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Both cards are VERY creative! I love the PP on the second card so much and so clean and cool! The first card is way fun!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Both cards are beautiful. The second one is my favorite; wow wow wow!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Both cards are beautiful. The second one is my favorite; wow wow wow!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Not creative? Who are you kidding? :P I love both of these! The squirrels are so cute... I wonder how many you could fit on a card. LOL I love those staggered windows, too. Great idea to put the birds in a couple of them!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment! It really makes my day. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...