Wednesday, May 11, 2011

happily ever after!

So I made this a while ago for the Unity Stamp Co monthly challenge and totally forgot to post it! Ooops!


I used two different KOM, July & August 2010. The rows of birds is actually 4 rows but I didn't want it to be that thick so I put a post-it over the section I didn't wat to be inked, then stamped it. The off kilter scallop happened by accident because I underestimated the size of the bird/text stamp and my scallop punch was then too small. But I really wanted it there so I tried a few things and this is what I ended up liking.

On a totally different note, I finally have some time to catch up on all of my blog reading and Blogger is down. Grrrrrr!! C'est la vie, i suppose. :)
I guess we'll see if it affects this post too.

Thanks for stopping by! :)

13 comments:

  1. Super cue birdy card ;)
    I love the little spotty lovebirds - and your off-centre scallop circle is a great echo for the focal image.
    TFS, hugs, Ruth S

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that little offset scallop -- like a cute little hat for your focal image :)

    (I'm also glad blogger seems to be behaving again...for now, anyway!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is adoralbe! Love the CAS design and those cutie little birds!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute, love those little birds!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well, I like your little mishap! That scallop looks great offset! Just love the little rows of birdies!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my gosh, how did I miss this?? This is so so so adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So pretty! TFS!
    Shelly
    mypaperlove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Uh oh! You sound like me - I totally forgot to link up my "Cut a rug" card to the Lawnscaping challenge. :(
    Love those love birds and I like the scalloped circle peeking out fro behind the other one. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ok. I am not quite sure what to say about this card other than it has my heart! hehe! I am in total love! I love the white space, the colors, the layout! I am going to back and stare some more! <3

    ReplyDelete
  10. You have the best sense of balance cards--it's seriously good! I love your card!! Cute pops of color.

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is great! I hate it when that happens! (I've made many a card and never linked it) So happy you still shared it!

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is so stinkin' cute and gorgeous. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is adorable, Kasia! It's great to see you using Unity but too bad Blogger was down and you couldn't link it up to the bird challenge! I hope you have some fruit for the new one. ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment! It really makes my day. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...