So I made this a while ago for the Unity Stamp Co monthly challenge and totally forgot to post it! Ooops!
I used two different KOM, July & August 2010. The rows of birds is actually 4 rows but I didn't want it to be that thick so I put a post-it over the section I didn't wat to be inked, then stamped it. The off kilter scallop happened by accident because I underestimated the size of the bird/text stamp and my scallop punch was then too small. But I really wanted it there so I tried a few things and this is what I ended up liking.
On a totally different note, I finally have some time to catch up on all of my blog reading and Blogger is down. Grrrrrr!! C'est la vie, i suppose. :)
I guess we'll see if it affects this post too.
Thanks for stopping by! :)