Saturday, May 21, 2011

To my fabulous bloggie friends!

I just wanted to say a heartfelt THANK YOU to all of my followers and blogland friends! You are all such amazing people and I am so grateful to know you and for sharing all of your incredible and inspirational talent!  I am also SO thankful for all of your sweet, encouraging comments. You have been so uplifting and I thank you from the bottom of my heart!


I am having an absolutely fabulous time at my bootcamp. I played in a intermediate/advanced bout and it was so much fun. I don't really consider myself to be at that level but it a lot of fun to be challenged! I can't belive I still have two more full days of this. :)


I want to apologize for my lack of blog visiting. Unfortunately I do not have portable internet capabilities and am staying at my friend's parents where I can get on quickly to check for important emails. I promise I will sit down and visit when I get home next weekend!


I hope everyone has a fabulous holiday weekend!


And Angela if you are reading this I hope your public scrimmage goes well! I know you will rock that NSOing! We wouldn't be able to play without you fabulous people!


Again thank you so very much!
{hugs}

4 comments:

  1. Thanks, Kasia! I'm pretty excited :)
    Glad you're having a blast at boot camp -- skate on, woman!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you're having such a good time at bootcamp! :) Kick some butt out there!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Enjoy the rest of your bootcamp!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw, we love you, too! Get back in one piece, you hear? ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment! It really makes my day. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...