Monday, May 16, 2011

dude!

I had to make one more card before I go off to bed, or rather off to finish the millions of things I have to do before I go to bed!

I recently have discovered Jay Gee's Nook. Judith has a fabulous (Australian) online store, a monthly challenge and if that wasn't enough, she creates some knock-out cards too.
I made this card for this month's photo inspiration challenge:

I took inspiration from the colours and the diner vibe from that record cover photo. There are so many other cards I would love to make based on this, but I have no time left before my vacation. Oh well, someday!

I hope that you can play along too, the challenge is open until the 28th.
Have a great day!

10 comments:

  1. This is so cute!! Is that background patterned paper or a stamp? Very cool!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dude! Love it! Great take on the image collage, and I love the felt guitar. And the sentiment, of course :) You rock!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very, very cute! Love the fun artsy, graphic style of this card! So fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the fun retro card Kasia! Die-cutting a felt guitar is a great way to add a bag of interst but still keep it funky ;)
    Hugs, Ruth S

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much for your sweet comments... I am blushing :) I adore this card, such a cool background and I love the felt guitar and bling. So excited that you are joining us at Jay Gee's. Hugs, Judith.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love that awesome turquoise and diamond guitar and that background is retro perfection!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So fun Kasia! Goodness this is so retro and fabulous! Love the guitar with that sentiment! Great card girl! Have a fabulous time on your vacation too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cuteness! I love the square bling on your felt guitar! Have a great vacation, Kasia. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the bright turquoise guitar against the retro background. So cute! I hope you have a great vacation!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Girl, YOU ROCK! You have the best paper! So fun and fresh! I'm totally refusing to buy new paper right now till I use up my millions and millions of paper I have hoarded..hee hee...I think I could wallpaper any house and still have plenty left over! (LOL)...having said all that...you are making it hard to resist these fun papers that keep popping up on your cards!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment! It really makes my day. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...