Tuesday, May 10, 2011

colourQ #84

Good morning! It's Tuesday so I have a beautiful set of colours to share & challenge you with from ColourQ. Isn't that pillow fabulous?




My card today came about after many, many, many attempts to make the vision in my head come to life. Alas it did not, but from the rubble, this is the card that emerged! I had various scraps on my table from trimming, and resizing, and replacing. And somehow i managed to make it sort of work! 

Well I am off to bed, but please stop by the ColourQ blog to check out the truly fabulous inspiration that Arielle and the rest of the Royal Court have cooked up for you. I hope you will play along.

Have a great day and thank you so much for stopping by! :)

10 comments:

  1. This is super fun Kasia! Love the CAS LO and accents! GReat card girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your CAS card! It's fun to use up some scraps isn't it?

    I do love that pillow picture....I often find myself taking pics of pillows when I'm out shopping. They are a great inspiration for color~!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it when something that doesn't work turns into something that does. Yours definitely works!! I do love that pillow, too -- wish it lived in my house!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kasia, those are awesome colours and I love what you did with them! My eyes keep bouncing back and forth between those yellow pearls and beautiful olive ribbon.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card, Kasia! I love the play of the polka dots and pearls with the stripes/strips--cool look! Love the color scheme...I may have to give this ColourQ a try (you've inspired me!) :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Don't you just love when you can make a card from scraps on your crafting table? That reminds me, you have to send me images of your crafting space. I just love how this card turned out. You were able to use every color and combined them perfectly!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This color scheme would be a problem for me. It's a difficult color combo for me and I don't know if I would be abe to come up with something that is worth posting on my blog :)
    And you created a stunning card. Great use of colors and I love the CAS and elegant look. Fabulous job; love it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'd say it more than "sort of" works... this is a great card! Very clean and classy.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I think this card came out beautiful...stunningly eye catching! :) It's a great feeling to use up scraps! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fun card! It's a great interpretation of that pillow inspiration. The stripes that make up the graphic pattern are perfect in your card!
    TFS, hugs, Ruth S

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment! It really makes my day. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...