Thursday, April 12, 2012

a bird

Wow, it's Thursday already.
The weeks seem to go by faster and faster lately!

I have a really simple, quick card for you today.
I was inspired by a picture on Pinterest (surprise, surprise!!) and had recently purchased some really cool digital paper.




I absolutely LOVE this paper, it's by Jen Allyson, from Design House Digital, the set is called Picket Fences.
So I printed it out, embossed a sentiment from my PTI Happy Trails set, and there you have it!

Thanks so much for stopping by today.
I hope you have a wonderful day. :)
p.s. Thanks so much to Aimes for suggesting I post this to the Passion for Papertrey blog for their "knock on wood challenge" - go check it out!

12 comments:

  1. I really like the weathered wood paper. I saw a art made from different pieces of barn board and other weathered woods. I liked it so much I wanted to imitate it, but it never occurred to me to do it though papercraft!

    Colin

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous, Kasia! I love how you white embossed on the wood paper.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Soooo pretty! Love that sentiment! :> Love this wood paper! I think you would love the My Mind's Eye Caroline collection it has papers like this in different color combos!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Anita! I will have to check out that paper. Although it's not like I need any nore of it! :)

      Delete
  4. Fantastic card Kasia! Such fab paper and a great take on the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a gorgeous card from your inspiration point! You know that you could hook this beauty up to our current challenge on A Passion for Papertrey if you fancy it (no pressure though!)
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is some awesome a realistic looking digital paper. So cool!

    ReplyDelete
  7. There is something so special about this simple little card - I just LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your wonderful wooden background Kasia - a gorgeous design!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great card - feels like it has lots of texture with that paper ;)
    Hope you have a great weekend, Rx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow I love the paper...it makes me want to reach out and touch the card!
    Fantastic card and congrats on being a top passionista with it too :0)
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment! It really makes my day. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...