Tuesday, April 17, 2012

ColourQ #133

Good Morning!
How was everyone's weekend?
I ended up working more of than I'd liked but since the weather isn't that great right now, I may as well be getting paid to be inside!!

Of course it's Tuesday, so I have a ColourQ colour combo to share with you.

The colours are so mod! I love them!

I was thinking this would be a great Halloween combo, don't you think?
But I did not go in that direction!


I simply drew on some lines with my copics to make this "patterned paper".
Super easy.
I decided to add a bit of felt using the brighter of the colours, and thought they helped a bit with the sentiment.

Please head on over to the ColourQ blog to peruse the plethora of inspiration you will find when you get there!
I hope you will play along.

Thanks so much for stopping by today. Have a wonderful day!

19 comments:

  1. So happy! I love your Copic-DP! :)
    Hugs!
    Aimes
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. just GREAT! did I ever mention I'm an absolute FAN of your work?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kasia, only you could ever "just draw lines" and have it look so fabulous! Love those little hearts!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are always able to take the hardest color combo and turn it into something beautiful! My renovations are going well but we have had so much to do that we still aren't finished. It is taking longer because I mainly do it on the weekend. Hugs,
    Brandi

    ReplyDelete
  5. When I first looked at your card I said to myself, did she draw those lines? You did! and it is really really awesome. So totally artistic!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You nailed the colors; I love love love this striped pattern you created. Fab way to add a sentiment; that banner is the icing on the cake :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just love that slight wiggle in your lines...what awesome patterned paper you've made! Brilliant card :0)
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  8. LeAnne said it perfectly. :-) I would be drawing lines for a year before I could do anything usable!

    ReplyDelete
  9. That is the coolest designer paper ever!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Really cool paper you made, love it and your card!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This looks fabulous! Love how you made your own patterned paper =) TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very cool! I thought it was patterned paper at first glance.

    ReplyDelete
  13. *LOVE* your custom patterned paper! Will def have to try this!

    ReplyDelete
  14. OM gosh I cant believe you drew the lines on I thought it was paper or a stamp! Such a great idea, I cant wait to try this sometime. Very cute creative card!

    ReplyDelete
  15. EXCELLENT work!! Love the little felt hearts!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. That is such a great way to incorporate colours for a colour challenge! Looks so bright and fun, too.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Well you are just genius to make your own paper!!!! Way cool!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Well you are just genius to make your own paper!!!! Way cool!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment! It really makes my day. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...