Sunday, April 15, 2012

want to cuddle?

Good Morning!
I hope everyone is having a wonderful weekend so far.
I got to enjoy some fabulous rollerderby this weekend.
Calgary is hosting a tournament at the Olympic Oval, and we are lucky to have teams from all over the west. We even have a team from Spokane that came up to play. There is also a men's tournament and the juniors got to scrimmage and show us what they've got.
Oh my are they ever cute! I think the age range was 6 to 17.

Anyway, I have a cute cuddly card to share with you. I was inspired recently by some of Debby Hughes' layouts, like this one.
And decided to try one of my own.


Isn't he adorable? How can you say no to that face? :)

Thanks for stopping by, have a great rest of your weekend!


10 comments:

  1. Cute card Kasia love the simple lines, less is definitely more, hugs,
    Erika.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You make the cutest of all cute cards with these Paper Smooches stamps! This card is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're so right, no one could say no after seeing this card!! It is simply adorable :) And I love the pattern on the bear! And wow thats really cool that you roller derby :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love his paper-pieced cuteness! Also the way you popped the main white panel.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your piecing, Kasia! He is definitely adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  6. this is just too, too cute!

    hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is total cuteness! Adorable image and fabulous layout! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love Debby's style too and this is just gorgeous!!!
    Super paper piecing :0)
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  9. That is the most adorable card ever!

    ReplyDelete
  10. That is so stinking cute!
    Hugs and smiles

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment! It really makes my day. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...