Friday, April 27, 2012

a few more Paper Smooches cards :)

I just wanted to thank you all so very much for your kinds words and encouragement, about my new challenge DT role!!
I am so very excited and honoured to be working alongside some amazing talent!!
I thought I would share the last few cards I submitted.

This one was made for my co-worker's girlfriend, he told me she likes blue!!


Well there you have it! Thanks again so much for the well wishes!
You guys are awesome.
Thanks for stopping by, I hope you all have a fabulous weekend.

But don't forget to check back tomorrow for another RetroSketches sketch.

5 comments:

  1. It's so easy to see why you're on the DT -- these cards are so much fun! The googly eyes and fun colours on the second card are awesome. Have fun with this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are all awesome, Kasia! No one makes me want to buy more PS stamps more than you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well friend-I kept seeing all of the PS cards you were creating and I thought about you applying for one of their DTs! I am SOOOOOO HAPPY FOR YOU!!! You deserve it - you are amazingly creative and they are quite blessed to have you on their team! My dear very talented friend Lori is on the DT too, so you are in great company!!! :) HUGE CONGRATS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your bright, cheerful and fun cards! Congrats again and I'm looking forward to being on the team with you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am not surprised in the slightest that you were chosen to be on the DT and boy am I glad that you were!!! You rock, and Paper Smooches are totally your speciality :) I think my favorites of the 3 above is the school themed one...I love that you cut the notebook paper out of such a fun patterned paper! But I haven't ever found a card of yours that I didn't like :) Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment! It really makes my day. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...