Sunday, April 29, 2012

inspired by.....where else....Pinterest!

Good morning!!
It is a happy morning beacuse......
we won our Roller Derby season opener last night!! 
Whoop Whoop!!
 It was so much fun. 
We beat the visiting team 229 to 74.
I am a bit sore, I think I may have bruised a few ribs, but hey, there's no broken bones. :)
 
I just thought I would share a simple card I made based on something I saw on Pinterest!!


Cool huh?
I actually want to try out this technique of printing out silhouettes onto old book pages. I just love the effect!

Well, here's my card take on it:


Not the best re-do but I like it fine enough. :)

Thanks so much for stopping by. 
I hope everyone enjoys the rest of their weekend!

10 comments:

  1. Sitting here having my morning coffee and in pops your card into my Google Reader. I LOVE your CAS take on the inspiration photo! Anything with text makes me HAPPY! :) Great masculine card!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is fantastic, my friend! I love the inspiration photo and your take on it--what a fabulous idea to stamp the silhouette onto text.
    Congrats on your roller derby win!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh, yummy! Love stamping on text or light patterned paper :) The vintage phone is so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well done on the team win :0)
    Love the stamping on text...such a simple idea and so effective, perfect for CAS cards too I see :0)
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Who needs Pinterest -- I'll just get inspired by you! :P I really like this card and idea. And hooray on the season opening win!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your inspiration and your card ... well executed!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fab card and great inspiration Kasia! I am so behind on my blog reading you wouldn't believe, and I just came over form the PS blog (via Jackie R)... OMG - wishing you the biggest congrats on your DT spot! Eeeee - so excited for you ;)
    Rx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think it's an awesome redo and whoop whoop on your kick ass win!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment! It really makes my day. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...