Thursday, April 19, 2012

Stella - a layout!

So I did it again!
Instead of doing something productive tonight like doing laundry, cleaning up my craft room, maybe even reading, I made another digital layout!

Now, those of you that saw my first one may see some similarities, but I actually tried to base the layout on the most recent RetroSketches sketch. 
I wanted to see how it would look in scrapbook page form!



I just LOVE taking pictures of my pup!!
Super simple, to the sketch exactly, but I like the way it turned out. :)
Thanks for stopping by.
Be sure to check out the RetroSketches blog, you have one more day left to play along!

13 comments:

  1. Awww - what an adorable LO! Stella is such a bundle of cuteness ;)
    Great interpretation of the sketch. I'm hoping to have time to play at this one today, Rx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stella is adorable! Love the sweet LO :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This sketch works perfectly for a scrapbook layout. LOVE IT! Your pup is adorable Kasia!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your digital page. What a great sketch this is. Thanks for your kind comment on my blog. I LOVE your work - always inspiring to me!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well, isn't this awesome! I love taking pics of Teddy too. Stella is a real cutie and I bet a lot of fun, too. I love the aqua houndstooth on this - it really pops and looks so pretty with the colors in her fur.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable photo and a fabulous layout, Kasia! I SO wish I could learn digital scrapbooking, but I don't think I have the patience. I love the aqua houndstooth peeking out and the fun yellow flower!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think this is great! Your pup is so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Kasia I love this layout what a great way to use the sketch. Stella is just cute as a button. I think she loves the camera!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Isn't Stella beautiful!!! Great layout!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sweet! I'm sure Stella loves having her picture taken. :P

    ReplyDelete
  11. She's so gorgeous! I'd take a million pictures of her too! :) (Jem hates having his picture taken...)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh and BTW, we have a dog named Stella also!! :oD

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment! It really makes my day. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...