Saturday, April 14, 2012

RetroSketches #7

Good Morning!
Welcome to the weekend. :)

I have yet another wonderful RetroSketches sketch to share with you today.
Today's sketch is brought to you by non other than the fabulous Arielle!
You can see her original card here.


I know so many people with birthday's on April & May, so I needed to load my stash full of some birthday cards.
(So you may be seeing a common theme for a while!)



I recently got my April release Paper Smooches stamps in the mail and I absolutely LOVE this butterfly. It's just so pretty!
The papers are from My Mind's Eye, Darling Dear paper pack.

Please do take a quick pop over to the RetroSketches blog to ooh and aah over what Arielle, Laurie and Jackie have to share with you.
Then get out your tools and play along.

Thanks so much for stopping by. Have a wonderful weekend. :)

13 comments:

  1. Luv those butterflies - you may have just pushed me over the edge :) great sketch! and I love your take on it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm with you--those butterflies are fabulous! The patterned paper looks fantastic just peeking out around the stamped panel, too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a fun saying for a birthday card, and your butterflies are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this card and the sketch rocks too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is beautiful! I just love the decorative paper and colors!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just love everything about this!!!! I just recently needed a birthday card and realized that my stash is almost depleted. So, I am with you. I need to stock back up so I am sure it will be a common theme on my blog too. Have a fantastic weekend or what's left of it! :-)))))

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOVE!! The color combo is awesome - and I love the patterned papers that you used. But that button really gets me - love that so much. (P.S. I hope you're trying out for the SPARKS DT!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Suzanne!!
      I actually did try out for the DT this time. I thought of you as I sent in my application!! :)

      Delete
  8. love how everything looks against the kraft! The red is perfect! i"m so excited about getting my first Paper Smooches stamp set!! I had to laugh at you having a lot of April/May birthdays in your life. My class is heavy in April birthdays and all 3 of my girlfriend's kids are in April! The culprit seems to be August camping trips! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous colors! I love the two toned butterflies and that huge button :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such perfect colours! That is an awesome butterfly, too.

    ReplyDelete
  11. So cute and your colours are so fabulous! That butterfly is awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love that sentiment...perfect for a birthday :0)
    you make great card making look so effortless Kasia.
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment! It really makes my day. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...