Tuesday, April 24, 2012

CQC #134

Good morning!
It's ColourQ time. :)

I just LOVE these colours!
Maybe not to create with, but in general. Getting the blue in there, I found a bit difficult.
The bravo burgundy & calypso coral just look so great together.
 
 
This card didn't turn out exactly as planned but I am mostly happy with the end result anyway!
 
I used a flower from Paper Smooches "Reflections" set, my new HA/Studio Calico background stamp, and coloured in some pearls to match the bravo burgundy.
 
Please head on over to the ColourQ blog to see all of the gorgeous inspiration to be had there. Then get inky and play along with us!
 You have until Sunday April 29th to link up your creations.
 
Thanks so much for stopping by! Have a great Tuesday. :) 

13 comments:

  1. I love all those yummy flowers Kasia and the blue strip is the perfect addition.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is amazing, Kasia! I love the strip of blue and the details you added to the flower centers. I'll have to remember to try this with my stamps!
    It's been so much fun designing with you on the ColourQ team!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovin' those embossed flowers!
    Hugs!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think you should be totally happy with this card, Kasia -- it's gorgeous! The overlapping embossed flowers look amazing. Perfect way to get the blue in there, too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I know what you mean about the blue! ... the other colours are so warming then the blue is the odd one out...but you've shown how fab they look together :0)
    Love the embossed flowers..cool water-coloured effect to them. Ill have to investigate that bkgd stamp too ;0)
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  6. The blue works perfectly behind your glorious flower panel! Another awesome design Kasia!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very pretty Kasia. The colors look great and I also love the white embossing.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your gorgeous flowers, Kasia, and that perfect touch of pearls! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous flowers! Great work with the colours! Congrats on making the PS Sparks Team! Looking forward to working with you.

    ReplyDelete
  10. OHHH! LOVE the coloring and that white embossing! BEAUTIFULLY done:)

    Congrats on making the Paper Smooches SPARKS challenge team!! I'm looking forward to working with you:)

    ReplyDelete
  11. YAY YAY YAY - huge congrats on making the Paper Smooches team Kasia!!! Looking forward to extra dollops of inspiration :) :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love the bright floral panel against the blue strip Kasia - and that's a great way to add pearls!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment! It really makes my day. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...