Saturday, April 21, 2012

RetroSketch #8

Good day!
It's Saturday which means another fabulous sketch from RetroSketches.
 

How fun is that?
You've got to check out Jackie's original card here.
It's a beauty.


 I didn't stray very far from the sketch, i just love the banners!
I used my silhouette to cut out the banners, my PTI text style background to ink them up and a sentiment from Paper Smooches.
 
Head on over to the RetroSketches blog to see the amazing samples Arielle, Laurie and Jackie had made. I love the way their minds work!!
You guys are blowing us away every week. Great work.
 
Thanks for stopping by, have a wonderful weekend!

6 comments:

  1. A gorgeous sketch Kasia and I love your banners with their text, heart cut-outs and button embellishments. I can't wait to join in!

    ReplyDelete
  2. FUN take on the sketch! Love those hearts and buttons on your banner, perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun sketch! Love the hearts punched out of the banners -- sweet card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute! Love the little buttons with those punched out hearts!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this Kasia :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment! It really makes my day. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...