Monday, March 12, 2012

all about the sentiments

Hello!
It's been such a long time since I participated in a CAS-ual Fridays challenge.
This week, they are celebrating the sentiment.


Using the technique I told you about here, I made yet another card.


I am having so much fun playing around with this technique! It's so messy and fun. :)
The sentiment was stamped in white then white embossed to bring it out a little bit more.
I plan on giving this one to my brother & sister in law as we just found out that they are pregnant!

I hope everyone had a wonderful weekend.
Thanks so much for stopping by.

13 comments:

  1. So bright and happy! Congrats to your bro and SIL!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE this. So cheerful and joy-filled!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gloriously orange Kasia! I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. ooo that couldn't have been easy news to break!!
    Fab card and love the technique, awesome splash of orange.
    Hope you're okay :0)
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is SO pretty! I love the color and the embossed sentiment! Thanks so much for playing along at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is awesome! I love the splashy color!! Thanks for getting sentimental with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, this just shouts happy! Love the white embossing, of course. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love when you use this technique - it's so awesome looking! And that sentiment rocks!

    ReplyDelete
  9. So stunning! I need to try that technique.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous gorgeous. Love that look! Thanks for joining us at CAS-ual Fridays this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. A-MaZing! love the background and the embossed sentiment is just gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is so cool!! I love the orange you used!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment! It really makes my day. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...