Friday, March 2, 2012

one last "love" share!

Good morning!!
Yay, it's Friday. It's pretty much my Sunday as I work this weekend, but that's ok!
I have one last card from my "Love Day" card making frenzy.

I was inspired by all of the die cutting and chevrons I have been seeing lately.


I just love the way the chevrons peek out underneath the cutout word. I did this with my Silhouette. I had the die shape in my library and then just typed in the word LOVE and cut it out. The tag has been stamped with my burlap woodblok stamp, that I believe is from Cornish Heritage Farms. The butterfly is leftover from these cards.

Thanks so much for stopping by. I hope you all have a wonderful weekend. :)

Please stop by tomorrow to check out a brand new sketch challenge blog.
It is called Retro Sketches, and you can find out some deets on the blog here.




10 comments:

  1. This is adorable! I love the new blog look!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely Card - Like the cut out idea!
    Very nice new blog design!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The chevrons peeking through the negative image are too fabulous, another wonderful card Kasia!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great card! love the negative space.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a super card! And a new matching background, too! I love all the complementary shades of pink through burgundy, really nice.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a cool card! I love that you used the negative of the die for the "love" and that it has that neat chevron pattern underneath!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So sweet! Love the peekaboo letters!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I just LOOOOVE this Kasia! Amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love those chevrons peeking through the letters!
    Fab card Kasia :0)
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment! It really makes my day. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...