Sunday, March 18, 2012

one more for one

Hello! I hope everyone is having a fabulous weekend!
I have another card to share that I made for a future one year old. :)
(I guess she is technically one by the time this posts!!)

A good friend of mine's little girl was born one year ago, on St Patty's day.
Now I could have gone with a green theme for this one, but I couldn't help using pink. It's so typically a little girl colour!


I had a lot of fun making this card, with the glitter and the paint splotches!!
Throwing the paint was so fun. No rhyme or reason to where it landed. It was so freeing. I can tend to be a bit of a perfectionist when I craft and I am trying very hard to rid myself of that!
Well, thank so much for stopping by today. Have a wonderful rest of your weekend.

15 comments:

  1. So cute, love the glitter and then paint!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That glittery one and the chevrons are the perfect combination!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card.

    I have awarded you with a Leibster award

    Love and hugs Lorraine :o) xx
    http://elseadesigns.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Forgot to say earlier, love your blog xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. The paint is a great touch Kasia and it's always lovely to go all out with a bit of guilt-free pink!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, this is delightful! I love the paint!!!! It is fun isn't it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Glad you went with the pink - it really is a perfect card for a little girl. :). Love that glittery 1!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am sure she will see more than enough green birthday cards in her lifetime, so I'm glad you went with this beautiful soft pink. The glitter and paint splotches really make it fun!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the combination of pink spatter and glitter, it's perfect Kasia!

    ReplyDelete
  10. flicking paint around is very liberating isn't it...like being back at pre-school!!! Love the glittery number 1 :0)
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is darling, Kasia. I could stand to be a little more messy when I create, as well! The paint splotches work perfectly on your little girl card, and I love the glittery number!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such a sweet a cute card for a one year old girl. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is so pretty! I love everything about it. Perfect for a little girl!

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is darling Kasia and I love those splatters!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment! It really makes my day. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...