Saturday, March 17, 2012

it's time for number 3!!

Well Hello!
It's Saturday, which means time for the next RetroSketches challenge.
Number 3 already.
A HUGE thank you going out to all those who played along! I can't believe how many fabulous entries we had. :)

This weeks sketch is brought to you courtsey of the fabulous Lori Boyd. Head over to her blog By Lori Designs to check out her amzing designs.


My co-worker's son is about to turn one and I needed a card for him.


The patterned paper is My Mind's Eye, the number is a die cut by PTI, and I have absolutely no idea who the makers of the tiny brads are. :)

Please remember to check out the RetroSketches blog to see what magnificent creations Arielle, Jackie and Lori have designed for you.
I can't wait to see what you all come up with.

Thanks for stopping by, have a wonderful weekend.


14 comments:

  1. This card is soooooo cool!!! Love the sketch too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad you guys came up with the retro sketches blog, its a lot of fun! I've loved all the cards you've created so far :) This card is so cheery! I like that the number is in the star, and I like the strip you cut out of the patterned paper. P.S. I just ordered Chubby Chums from Paper Smooches because of your last Retro Sketches card ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. fantastic sketch and I love what you did with it! That card is perfect for a baby boy! love the little brads in the corner, with their matching stars :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. So so fun Kasia! LOVE the colors! Your blog design looks stellar too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So bold and colourful...just perfect for a one year old :0)
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome Kasia! The perfect birthday card for a 1 year old! Such a happy card!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super sweet, Kasia! Love that dotty paper and the tiny stars on the brads!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is darling! I love love your take on the sketch and what fun papers too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Another fun sketch and fabulous card to suit! Love those colourful polka dots!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I so meant to play last week, and it didn't happen... we'll see what happens this time around!
    Your card is perfect for a first birthday -- bright and fun!

    ReplyDelete
  11. oh, you had me a big star and bright colors! ;) This is so cute! I am sure he loved it, so fun! The little star brads are the perfect accent, too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such fun colors, perfect for a birthday card! So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a fun card! Love the colorful polka dots and the sweet little star brads!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment! It really makes my day. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...