Tuesday, March 6, 2012

ColourQ 127

Good Morning!
(well it is for me anyway!)
I have had a crazy busy time at work these last few days, and between that and some serious weather changes, my head is pounding.
So I have been hard pressed to drag my self out of bed today.
  Plus, the ever adorable Stella is curled up beside me, so it is difficult to motivate myself to move very far. :)
If you look closely, her head is actually on the pillow!!


Anyway, I do have a fun and fabulous ColourQ colour combo to share and inspire you with today, so here it is.

I used the colours this week to create a card for some friends of mine who just purchased their first home. So very exciting!

Now that I am three house purchases in, I long for that excitement (and fear!) of buying your first house.


The sentiment was created using two sets by Paper Smooches, called
Vogue Abode and Good Gab. The honeycomb design is also part of Vogue Abode that I just repeatedly stamped along the side of the banner.
Kind of funky and pretty I guess, starnge combo, but it works for my friends, trust me!!

Well, I hope you will stop by the ColourQ blog to oooh and ahhh what the rest of the design team has created for you.
Then get your pj's on and sit down at your craft table. (Tell me I'm not the only one!)

Thanks so much for stopping by!

10 comments:

  1. I would agree -- a very funky design! Very fun. The panel looks great on the dark textured base.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet pup! Love your cool and modern take too on the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stella is so cute! Love that pic of her :) And the card looks awesome with the banner and that big bow!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL! I am totally sitting here in my pjs and slippers! Haven't even put my contacts in yet! It was tough getting out of bed this morning. It's chilly here and the hounds had me sandwiched in bed. How could I disappoint them by getting up?? I finally dragged myself out but they stayed there for another hour or so... That picture of Stella rocks - such a cutie!

    As for the card - love the funkiness! The honeycomb off the side is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have I told you how much i 'need' these stamps from PS! What a fantastic card.... I love your coloured hexagons!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card Kasia, those hexagons are looking so trendy in these yummy colours :0)
    Stella is just gorgeous....very cuddly :0)
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a sweet pup :)

    Also, if you keep using those Paper Smooches stamps so dang well, I'm just gonna have to get some, dang it!
    I can't say corals are usually my favorite colors, but they look wonderful here.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Really cool card Kasia! I love the simplicity and how the colours just pop! Looking forward to the new Retro Sketch #2!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the way your colors pop against the chocolate card base! Pretty bow too 😊

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fab card Kasia - I love that pennant you made with a retro twist ;)
    Lovely to see sweet Stella enjoying relaxing with you, Rx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment! It really makes my day. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...