Saturday, March 10, 2012

Retrosketches #2

Happy Saturday!!

I am so delighted that the first Retrosketch was received so well!
Arielle certainly has a knack for challenges huh?
You guys all totally rocked that sketch!

Well here's your chance to do it again.


This week it's my turn. This sketch is modeled after my card found here.
This is my new one.



The adorable little elephant is from a There She Goes set called Polka Dot Pals, and the sentiment was created using Paper Smooches Chit Chat.

Head on over to the Retrosketches blog to check out what Arielle, Lori and Jackie have in store for you. 
I can't wait to see what you all come up with.
Have a wonderful weekend. Thanks for stopping by!
:)

14 comments:

  1. This card is total cuteness! I Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. your clean lines and inspiring design amaze me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. mmm I like how you worked you CAS Magic with the sketch Kasia, that elephant is so cute :0)
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fabulous sketch! :> I love this card, the way you paper pieced the elephant is so sweet! :>

    ReplyDelete
  5. sooo cute! and ps, I've been lurking without commenting this last week (for shame, I know, but the kids were on spring break), but I was cracking up over the fact that your dad has a h-u-g-e mustache. awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is such a beautiful card! I just discovered your blog today, and have been looking at many of your earlier posts. I love your style! Thanks for being such an inspiration and sharing your fabulous cards =)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I SOOOO LOVE this card and sketch, Kasia! The pink and kraft are a definite fave of mine and this is TOTAL cuteness! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. This little elephant is soooo cute! Great sketch pick, Kasia. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is darling! SO CAS and so fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Aw, heehee, I just love that little elephant! You picked great patterned paper for the retro look.

    ReplyDelete
  12. SUPER cute! Love how the pattern matches with the image and the background!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Adorable!! That polka dotted elephant is the cutest!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment! It really makes my day. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...